skip to main content

Use of combined steam-water and organic rankine cycles for achieving better efficiency of gas turbine units and internal combustion engines

Gotovskiy, M. ; Grinman, M. ; Fomin, V. ; Aref’ev, V. ; Grigor’ev, A.

Thermal Engineering, 2012, Vol.59(3), pp.236-241 [Periódico revisado por pares]

Texto completo disponível

Citações Citado por
  • Título:
    Use of combined steam-water and organic rankine cycles for achieving better efficiency of gas turbine units and internal combustion engines
  • Autor: Gotovskiy, M. ; Grinman, M. ; Fomin, V. ; Aref’ev, V. ; Grigor’ev, A.
  • É parte de: Thermal Engineering, 2012, Vol.59(3), pp.236-241
  • Descrição: Innovative concepts of recovering waste heat using low-boiling working fluids, due to which the the efficiency can be increased to 28–30%, are presented. If distributed generation of electricity or combined production of heat and electricity is implemented, the electrical efficiency can reach 58–60% and the fuel heat utilization factor, 90%.
  • Idioma: Inglês

Buscando em bases de dados remotas. Favor aguardar.